Spring is in the Air

I took this picture this afternoon when I was out taking pictures at the campuses. For some reason, it made me happy so I thought I would share.




















I also took this picture of the high school because I swear today is the perfect day. The sky was so blue and the grass was so green. I was in heaven and the camera was oh so happy! It's really unfortunate that the school isn't all that attractive. Some kids even call it the concrete prison, but I am not naming any names!

Gabby  – (April 04, 2008 3:20 PM)  

That IS a great picture -- the sky is perfect!

Unknown  – (April 04, 2008 3:25 PM)  

I love it that a good photographer and a good camera can make anything look good!

I like the flower pic!

Simply Sarah *K*  – (April 04, 2008 5:41 PM)  

Can you believe how BLUE that sky is after the crud that came down last night? Its amazing! Thats why I love Texas....you just never know, and you have to have 2 pairs of clothes in your car when you leave the house.

Shannon  – (April 04, 2008 5:54 PM)  

Wow, you are a great photographer, because I think that school looks great!

Melinda  – (April 04, 2008 8:36 PM)  

Um, I guess I'm the only one, but that flower pic does NOT make me happy! I spent all morning trying to kill off those little buggers in my yard! But, yeah, it was a great picture!

ambyr  – (April 04, 2008 9:10 PM)  

nice work! have you been playing with any filters? or actions?? soooo fun!!

The Whites  – (April 04, 2008 9:49 PM)  

the dandelion picture is great! And I love the effect your put on the picture of Ben. Mind if I ask what you did to the picture? I have been experimenting with actions lately...

Julie{isCocoandCocoa}  – (April 04, 2008 9:53 PM)  

Beautiful pictures! It was so nice to be outside today.

Kile  – (April 04, 2008 9:57 PM)  

Looks good, If you want to see prison go take one of bransom elem. It even has the towers....

Missy  – (April 05, 2008 1:04 AM)  

I don't actually use actions for some reason. I guess I've used Photoshop for so long I feel like it's cheating and that I should do all the steps myself. Maybe I will create my own actions. Hm... For Ben's photos I added noise, lessened the saturation, put a hard light layer on top then added the darker edges and that was it. It was harder to duplicate it the 2nd time so I really should have saved what I did. Oh well. I have learned my lesson! And if I ever get around to creating some actions I will share them with you!

Oh, and Kelli. Yeah, Bransom. I have to take pictures of all of the schools and I really don't know what I'm going to do with that one!

Kelli  – (April 06, 2008 4:24 PM)  

compared to where Ashley and I went to high school, that's a spa retreat. Ours literally has no windows. It looks like a huge mausoleum. The only windows there are, they have blacked out with paint. I can't figure out the reasoning behind it. Very good pictures, by the way. I love Spring.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!