New Hair Fun Friends Weekend Cool

Last night Kelli and I headed to Ulta for haircuts and color. They had a coupon for a free color glaze with a haircut and we got a gift bag as well! We had fun! I got the super old hair lady who was apparently accident prone and had bandages on her arm. Kelli got the cool young stylist and got an amazing haircut! Mine is great now that I'm home and took a flat iron to it. It cost extra to get it flat ironed so let's just say mine was a little "fluffy" after it was all done! I felt a little awkward walking through Target afterwards with Kelli with her cool hair and my fluffy Mormon Wife hair! But after I got home and took a flat iron to it, it's GREAT! If anyone needa a haircut and color you can find the coupon here!

Then this morning Mubeen came over to hang out with me and Kelli at my house and we had so much fun! We headed to Panera for lunch and were suprised to see half of the 1st ward women (ie Jan, Karen, Rivon, Lisa, Dolores, etc) there for their usual birthday lunch group! Many of them remembered Mubeen so that was really cool.

I didn't take pictures today (can't wait to see yours Mubeen!) but here are some from our haircuts last night!

Before (I need a TAN!):

Kelli's cool stylist:

The shop has great lighting!




Kelli getting primped for her picture:

Pretty Kelli!


Us together afterwards (beware of the FLUFF!):

Me, after taming the fluff (much better, no?):

And just because I thought it was cool-looking:

Melinda  – (August 08, 2008 6:23 PM)  

I'm sorry, I just laughed out loud at the fluff! You look SO much like mom in that picture! I'm glad you flat-ironed it! It looked so much better! I desperately need a haircut and some highlights, but I still have to lose 11 pounds to earn it! Looks like you guys had a fun time!

Scuba Steve  – (August 08, 2008 8:34 PM)  

she does not! take that back!

Kelli  – (August 08, 2008 9:29 PM)  

It was so much fun! I love my new cut, and yours is awesome, too. I love the pictures. I won't even ask what you photoshopped!

Ginny  – (August 08, 2008 10:03 PM)  

The cuts are very cute, But hey, what's wrong with fluffy Mormon wife hair?!

Jami  – (August 08, 2008 10:29 PM)  

I didn't think you looked like your mom, I thought you looked like Suzy. I like the cut though. I can't pull off the no bangs.

ambyr  – (August 08, 2008 11:03 PM)  

wow!!! that lighting is perfect!!!! I love your fluff!!! that's exactly what mine does...except I have a funky curl to it. How fun!!! Doesn't it feel so good to be treated for a few hours! you deserve it!

Mubeen  – (August 09, 2008 6:50 PM)  

I saw your hair first hand and your hair looks super cute on you! Kelli's too! I haven't had a chance to upload pics from Friday, but I will do it as soon as I get a minute (well, besides the minute I am taking to leave a comment, hehe). Had lots of fun with you and Kelli and the kids! Let's do it more often! XOXO

juli  – (August 11, 2008 7:50 AM)  

I was thinking yesterday that your haircolor was especially pretty. I like the cut, too!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!