Funnies

Last night John helped Bryce put together bunk beds, so we ended up getting home pretty late. We said night night prayers with Ben and I kneeled down next to his bed and handed him his doggie and tucked him in. He was so tired so I stayed there for a minute and stroked his hair. I whispered "I love you." He said "I love you" back. His eyes got heavy and he opened them for a moment and looked right at me and said "I tooted."

Two-year-olds can be so funny!

Kelli  – (December 28, 2008 10:58 PM)  

That just made me laugh out loud. So cute, and I can picture him saying it all sleepy-eyed.

Melinda  – (December 29, 2008 10:29 AM)  

LOL!! Thanks for the laugh! What a cutie!

Jenny  – (December 29, 2008 4:32 PM)  

Don't you love the way they feel the need to let you know every time they do that? David keeps me informed on a minute-to-minute basis. Too cute!

the MILKY way (Chrissy)  – (December 31, 2008 6:03 PM)  

Oh goodness, I just love this age! They are so honest! And so funny, too!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!