Me Want

While Ben is watching Thomas, I've been surfing Etsy, waiting for nap time and the really important things I have to do today! Like clean my house. And have a conference call about a logo I'm designing. And burn some photo CDs for friends and family.

So here are some things I have decided I suddenly can't live without!

This amazing tote bag, perfect for summer or fall I would say. Plus it would hold my laptop, too! Sigh.
If I can't have the laptop bag, I'll settle for this really cool laptop sleeve. I love the stripes!
And isn't this just lovely?
Since gray and yellow is my favorite color combination these days, I would love this print.
To go with these pillows.
Then I'd wear this apron to match.
I love my current custom camera strap, but I am totally digging this one!
Oooh and I could also get this for John and then we would all match. Am I taking this too far?
And can our next kid be a girl? Just so I can buy this?
And last but not least, one for Ben. I'm done I swear! know. I have issues. :)

ambyr  – (May 11, 2009 4:46 PM)  

girl!!! you're making me have issues!! I want all that too!!!

Kelli  – (May 11, 2009 4:47 PM)  

I've got what Ashley and I used to call the "willywants" now.

Shannon  – (May 11, 2009 5:55 PM)  

holy crap! Cute stuff! That first bag is gorgeous! the jewelry too! and the camera strap! great finds, it's fun to internet window shop :D

Pierce and Stacy  – (May 11, 2009 8:34 PM)  

Oh, you definitely do NOT have issues. I loved all of it! It made me sad I couldn't have it all. Cute cute! I love the gray and yellow combo. Good to see you at Sams the other day too, sorry we couldn't talk long.

Elder and Sister Dunn  – (May 11, 2009 9:21 PM)  

I love that tote. No, worries, I get pretty obsessive about things too. Right now I am obsessed with getting Carson some kind of outdoor climber. I look on Craigslist at least twice a day looking for a steal of a deal.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa}  – (May 12, 2009 11:51 AM)  

Lots of pretty things! I love that top bag, too!

Ginny  – (May 12, 2009 12:37 PM)  

Okay, you need to get a job--too much time on your hands wishing for things!

Mubeen  – (May 12, 2009 1:06 PM)  

Cute, cute. Stay away from me. lol...

Next kid...girl....?? U prego? lol, jk

Heidi Schulz  – (May 14, 2009 12:52 AM)  

I can't decide if I love Etsy or hate it. But I do know that I want so much of what I see there.

peacenluv78  – (May 14, 2009 10:43 PM)  

Thanks so much for posting my bag! ;) I'm glad you like it so much!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!