Etsy in Blue and Orange

I love typing in color combinations to Etsy and seeing what comes up. Lots of super fun stuff in blue and orange!

This cool vintage VW button:



I love this robot tshirt!


I'm not one for fancy pony tail holders, but this is rather cute if you ask me!

Funky fingerless gloves. Perfect for shooting in the winter time!

Dontcha just love these?

I really want to find a use for this pouch!

Monster finger puppets! Tell me they're not awesome:

Just punch me in the face right now with this one!! If you have a 6-24 month old and you buy me this hat I will take your kids picture in it for FREE! But only if I can keep the hat! ;)

Ooooh. More pretty earrings.

This totally weird, but really fab scarf! (I'd probably never have the guts to wear it!)

And last but not least, something I may actually buy. This really cool business card wallet!



ambyr  – (August 19, 2009 5:13 PM)  

you crack me up!! love the blue and orange!! maybe I'll change my blog again to those colors! HAAHAH!! did I tell you I have a picture of you and I on my fridge??? from the softball days of 2003 or was it 2004? yep, that's right! wanna know why?!!!

Ginny  – (August 19, 2009 8:45 PM)  

Don't show the scarf to mom--she'll probably wear it to church. Or make it the theme of a social.

Debbie  – (August 20, 2009 9:40 AM)  

I'm pretty sure your robot-designed tshirt completely dominates over that one!!! :)

those earrings are gorgeous!

Mubeen  – (August 20, 2009 11:45 AM)  

Cute, cute, cute! I'll take it!

Kelli  – (September 14, 2009 10:59 PM)  

Missy, are you trying to destroy me? I want EVERYTHING on here. And what a fun thing to do with the color combinations. I shall try it some time!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!