Grateful Nov 21

I'm grateful for my mom! Today is her birthday. Yesterday we celebrated our birthdays since they're so close together. I got to pick what we had for dinner (roast beef, duh) and she got to pick dessert (yellow cake with buttercream frosting). It was all made from scratch and it was delicious!

My mom is probably one of the most interesting, complicated, charitable, loving, feisty, no-nonsense, compassionate, and generous people you will ever meet. She's been the greatest example of service to her family, to her friends, her church, and her community. There is nothing she won't do for you or your neighbor. There's nothing she won't do for her family. We all love her, all of our kids adore her, and she is the matriarch of a family she raised to be righteous, independent people. She truly loves and cherishes her posterity.

Happy birthday, Mom!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!