Grateful Nov 23

I'm grateful for my little business! I started taking pictures in 2008 and things have grown more than I expected, but just the right amount for my busy life. It's given us the extra financial boost we need at what seems like the perfect moments. Most of my sessions and weddings come through referrals or Google searches and we couldn't be more thrilled with the clients we have! I love taking pictures. It really brings me a lot of happiness. I've been really careful not to overextend myself or book to many clients that I can't handle and things always seem to work out perfectly. So to anyone out there reading this who has given me the great priviledge of photographing your family, THANK YOU!


P.S. I have a couple of openings for mini sessions I am doing this Saturday the 26th in downtown Ft Worth. $100 for a 20 minute session and 7-10 digital files! Email me or leave me a comment for more information!

Jalei & Lane  – (November 23, 2011 2:04 PM)  

That little baby in the 1st picture is so adorable! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!