Funny Office Stuff

My work is throwing me a shower the first week of May. They sent out the evite yesterday and I've gone online a few times to see who has rsvp'd because you can leave cute little notes and some of them are really nice. Well, one of the men in the office rsvp'd with an obvious No and with a note to go along with it. I thought it was quite funny and thought I'd share:

From Reid S
I am a man. As such, I do not attend baby showers, unless paternity tests conclusively prove that I am the father. Ask Missy, and I am sure she will be quick to confirm my lack of participation in this conception. I will however, be happy to combine with other men and make a cash gift via an envelope (in classic Mafioso wedding style) as a "tribute" to Missy.

If you'd like to view the actual evite the link is here: Missy's Evite

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!