Bon Voyage!

Last night we had a really great time at a party in honor of the Grundbergs who will soon be leaving us for warmer weather, more humidity (is that even possible?) and bigger bugs in Galveston! We gathered at Sarah's house for swimming, great food, and overall a fabulous time! We will miss you, Grundbergs!

Perfect Decorations.













































































Cute Kids.























































































































































Good Times.



























































































































How do you tell someone they misspelled the guest of honors' name in the slide show? Oh wait, I just did. :)




















Thanks for a great time, everyone!

Simply Sarah *K*  – (May 27, 2008 12:31 PM)  

OH my! I didn't even notice that misspelling! LOL.
Good pictures!!! Thank you SOOO much for taking so many! I'm hoping you'll send more my way??? Pretty please?! :)
It was a blast!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa}  – (May 27, 2008 2:57 PM)  

In further mockery of my husband, he also misspelled "obligatory".
But, in his defense, it was after 5pm (when the party was supposed to start) when Bonnie and I couldn't get the slideshow to burn that he moved all the pictures over to his laptop, redid the slideshow, and burned it for us. All with me yelling at him to hurry up so we wouldn't be more late.

Jenny  – (May 27, 2008 7:38 PM)  

I didn't even notice our name was mispelled either! I was too teary-eyed! The slideshow was awesome and I've already watched it today...Missy, those pictures are excellent and I'm stealing them all!

Kelli  – (May 28, 2008 9:35 PM)  

How funny about the name, and these pictures are so awesome. It was a great party.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!