Weezer Hearts You Tube

I love Weezer, no matter how much they've sold out or how much they hate each other these days. I'm actually excited that their next album is going to be called the "Red Album" and hope they bring me back to the Weezer I know and love! But even if you don't like Weezer, check out this video. It's so funny. The song is actually alright, and is fun for a post-holiday Tuesday!

Melinda  – (May 27, 2008 4:15 PM)  

That is totally WHACKED OUT! I love it! The song is pretty cool too! It's very Weezer.

Jenny  – (May 28, 2008 10:12 AM)  

Okay, I think my favorite part of the video was that the huge tough and buff animated guy had a tattoo of a llama on his chest.

Nikki  – (May 28, 2008 10:49 AM)  

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Weezer, and this video was great! But--what happened to my rock star boyfriend, Rivers? He has a mustache and he isn't wearing the glasses! I just don't know if our relationship can go on! :)

Jami  – (May 28, 2008 5:49 PM)  

We love Weezer at our house too. You should look for their video with the Muppets.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!