Finally.

Thank you! Now can we move on, please?

Shannon  – (May 22, 2008 7:59 AM)  

I felt the same way! I watched the last 30 seconds of the show and called it good. Can't wait for tonight!

presa  – (May 22, 2008 10:06 AM)  

I agree. I sent up the DVR this morning to start recording. DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!!!!

ambyr  – (May 22, 2008 11:33 AM)  

LOL!! I totally started laughing when I opened up your blog and saw this post!! I agree...did you think that david archi was going to win? Simon gave him the show the night before!!

Missy  – (May 22, 2008 12:13 PM)  

I actually was pretty sure David Cook was going to win, I'm glad he did! I'm not a fan of David A. at all! Okay, I did like him singing with OneRepublic, but still.... I didn't even watch the entire performance night though so I didn't know Simon had said that!

I can't wait till tonight! Getting my popcorn ready! I honestly think Mary is my favorite person on reality tv. I love her!

Mubeen  – (May 22, 2008 12:41 PM)  

I can't wait either!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad we don't live close enough to have SYTYCD parties!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!