Ben's First Rangers Game!

I think it was Bryce's idea to get a group of us together to go to a Rangers Game. They do group discounts for certain games where you can get $3 tickets! It was a great idea and a lot of fun!

I was super anxious because I was afraid of how Ben would do during the game. Overall he was awesome! Like Kelli said, all the kids (who outnumbered the adults) were all over the place going from family to family and it worked out really well. Thanks to all the families who were there herding kids and enjoying each other's company. Ben was probably the most rambunctious and was going from people to people all night long till he hit a point where he was just sooo tired and laid on my or John's lap for the rest of the time. We actually left at the end of the 5th inning because it was 9:30 and I was tired and Ben was super tired. I'm glad we left when we did, even though it would have been nice to see the rest of the game! I don't even know what the score was when we left or if we even won!

Needless to say, I had to document Ben's first game. Thanks for a fun time, guys, we should definitely go to a later game when the weather cools off!

Surveying the action.

Have we told you lately that we'll miss you Grundbergs?

We had quite a big group. This picture doesn't do us justice.


Bella and Natalie. So cute.
Thomas book to distract from the crazy lady.



Awww.

We were at a game, so there must be some player shots.


Peanuts and a cool new watch. I do Weight Watchers, John gets a new watch. Fair enough trade!

My boys.

Fynn was so tired. I don't blame him.

More peanuts.... Yum.

Ben kept finding laps to sit in. He was a little confused most of the night!

Just a cool picture of Ewan.

I think I'm seeing a trend of tired kids here!

Keith's FIRST major league ballgame! He'd probably rather be watching football.

Last shot on the way out. I love the Ballpark at night. It has such a great ambiance to it! We'll be back on Saturday night for another game with my Mom so that should be fun too!

Mubeen  – (June 03, 2008 3:26 PM)  

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I WANT YOUR CAMERA!!!! I ABSOLUTELY love that picture of Kelli and Fynn! SOOO precious!! You have to get someone to start taking pictures of you!!

I talked to Caleb about getting you to take our pictures soon! We'll be ready soon!

Shannon  – (June 03, 2008 3:39 PM)  

So cute! I NEED that picture of Keith it is hilarious, and I love the one of Nat and Bella too!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa}  – (June 03, 2008 5:15 PM)  

The game was so much fun! It was nice having so many families for the kids to move around to. And I'm glad that Ben let me hold him, at least for a minute!

Jenny  – (June 03, 2008 9:36 PM)  

It was a blast. I totally snagged all your pictures, by the way!

Ginny  – (June 04, 2008 7:30 AM)  

The shots of the baseball players are amazing!

Kelli  – (June 04, 2008 7:18 PM)  

I'll be totally snagging your pictures, too, they are so good. And you probably photoshopped it, but I'm glad that's the first decent picture of me in a very long time! It was so fun, we'll do it again!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!