Birthday Party Extravaganza!

Yesterday evening my mom threw a huge party for all of the kids in our family with summer birthdays. Which, is pretty much every one of them! It was a little overwhelming, but we had a good time. It was a party that every kid would die to have, a train ride, sand dig, bounce house, and, of course, cake! All the kids got train conductor hats, and goodie bags with a train whistle and all sorts of goodies. Thanks, Mom, for loving your grandkids so much to throw them such a huge party! They all had fun! Here are just a few highlights.















Travis and Joy  – (June 01, 2008 8:51 AM)  

Oh my gosh John! You have a mini-me. Ben looks SO much like you!! Your blog is too cute Missy!

ambyr  – (June 01, 2008 2:06 PM)  

what a fun idea!! You're mom is so cute! and love the last picture of ben with those red cheeks! reminds me of my dylan...all hot and sweaty!

Simply Sarah *K*  – (June 01, 2008 5:40 PM)  

Oh MAN! Your mom is awesome for doing that! She is a woman after my own heart...BIG PARTIES! I'm trying to convince James to let me have pony rides at the girls birthday party this year! Haha!

Jenny  – (June 01, 2008 9:15 PM)  

Okay, seriously, that train ride looks ROCKIN'! dude, I totally want to ride on that thing!

Bobette  – (June 01, 2008 10:36 PM)  

What a fun party! Hope he had a great day!

Kelli  – (June 02, 2008 10:51 AM)  

Looks like a lot of fun, what a nice family you have. Love the picture of the sand through Ben's fingers.

Regina  – (June 03, 2008 10:00 AM)  

That is some birthday party!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!