Weight Watchers

It's probably no secret that I started Weight Watchers last week. Why? Because I need to get my butt in shape! A few other people I know are doing it so we started a blog to get us all motivated! If there are any of you out there who are wanting to lose weight and get in shape, I HIGHLY recommend doing WW with us! It's fun, it's super easy and most importantly, it WORKS! I'm doing it online, but you can do it however you want! Check out our blog and if you want to join in just let me know!

Kari  – (June 04, 2008 6:23 PM)  

I've thought about doing WW about one billion times...but I've never done it. I probably should do it one of these days.

Kelli  – (June 04, 2008 7:14 PM)  

All I have to say is that these cheesy potatoes I am eating are very yummy.

Elder and Sister Dunn  – (June 04, 2008 8:52 PM)  

I did weight watchers on-line right before Kenny and I got married. It was really successful. I may be joining you guys soon after life settles down a bit.
Best of luck.

Kathryn Cooper  – (June 05, 2008 2:09 PM)  

I've never done it, but I think Weight Watchers is great. It teaches a life style change instead of just a forced diet. Good for you! I'm going to try to exercise during this pregnancy so I'll be in a good habit and good shape when the baby comes.

Shannon  – (June 05, 2008 5:41 PM)  

So how much does it cost and where do you sign up and can i do the public weigh ins to scare myself into losing weight and do you have to eat WW food and....?

Regina  – (June 06, 2008 10:17 AM)  

Hey, I am sure you have seen it, but if you go to www.dwlz.com you can get a list of points for everything at every restaurant. It tells you ther points for each individual thing in a menu item, that way you can order without cheese or whatever and still know exactly the points your getting. It's a cheesey website but it's awesome info. Just ckick restaurants.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!