Sunday Night Fun

Tonight Julie hosted a farewell party for her husband Josh who will be leaving next week for Iraq for a one year deployment. You could have very well made it an official ward activity because there were so many people and lots of fun and we had a great time. I told Julie I would take pictures so that she wouldn't have to worry about it. I tried to take a picture of everyone that was there but it was hard! We're so grateful for Josh and his willingness to serve our country. Julie will be in good hands with our ward family! Here are a few highlights (I use the term "few" very loosely as always!):



















Shannon  – (July 20, 2008 10:14 PM)  

It was fun! And such a nice turnout, and DANG can i just say my Natalie...whoa! She definitely takes better pics than her Mamma! LOL. These are so good, I want to see all of them!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa}  – (July 20, 2008 11:00 PM)  

Thank you guys for coming tonight. It was really nice to have so many people here. And thank you so much (again) for doing this! It was such a relief not to have to worry about taking pictures and to know that they were going to turn out great! I can't wait to see the rest of them!!

Unknown  – (July 21, 2008 9:04 AM)  

I've decided that I really like the "in your face" portraits, like Jonathan Canlas' stuff.

Emily  – (July 21, 2008 10:46 AM)  

Missy you are so AMAZING. Thank you so much for taking all those pictures. They mean a lot to our family. and i know Julie will enjoy having them. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Simply Sarah *K*  – (July 21, 2008 5:26 PM)  

Good pictures! Your ward family is so awesome! I'm sad to have missed it!! Looks like alot of fun!!

Bobette  – (July 21, 2008 5:30 PM)  

Great pics Missy. It's fun to see people from the old ward. Way to go Josh!

Lauren  – (July 22, 2008 1:42 PM)  

Those were great pictures Missy! I wish I could have been home to be there.

Jenny  – (July 22, 2008 9:42 PM)  

I'm seriously boo-hooing a bit as I write this. I am so sad that I missed this and...I just really wish we'd been there.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!