What happens when your kid falls asleep in the car for 5 minutes on your way home from the store?

He takes an hour and still counting to fall asleep for his nap. And dumps every toy and book out of it's bin in his room. In other words, falling asleep for 5 minutes in the car is BAD!

Like I have to tell any of you though!

Jami  – (July 19, 2008 3:20 PM)  

My girls are all into power naps. It they go to sleep in the car, they have to stay up at least an hour once we get home, or there will be no nap.

Mubeen  – (July 19, 2008 10:11 PM)  

LOL, I remember that one. I used to do everything possible to keep Madyson awake on that short car ride home so she wouldn't miss out on her nap...and I wouldn't miss out on "mommy time!" :-)

Simply Sarah *K*  – (July 20, 2008 5:20 PM)  

Bella used to be like that! She'd fall asleep on the way home from anything if it was around nap time. I would constantly have to play music LOUD and sing at the top of my lungs to keep her awake!! Now Aube, she is a different story...she will fall asleep for however long it takes us to get home, and STILL sleeps for 2 hours of a nap!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!