McCain Picks Palin as his VP

John just called to tell me that it's final that John McCain has picked Republican Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin as his running mate. I'm excited and interested to see how people will see him picking a woman. I'm just glad she's a woman of substance and is a solid conservative. Her bio on Wikipedia is great! What do you guys think?

juli  – (August 29, 2008 10:18 AM)  

I know nothing about her, but she sure looks excited! And don't worry, I'll learn about her before the election because I like to be an informed voter.

Melinda  – (August 29, 2008 10:27 AM)  

It makes me think a little more highly of McCain because he chose a woman. I'm just a little nervous over her lack of experience. I don't know much about her, yet, but I will soon! I'm just disapointed that he didn't choose Romney! I didn't think he would anyway, but I was holding on to some hope that he might!

Simply Sarah *K*  – (August 29, 2008 12:07 PM)  

Very excited! If he wasn't going to pick Romney, this is a good second choice! Ü

Shannon  – (August 29, 2008 12:50 PM)  

Yeah, I was pretty excited when I saw this on the news, of course I want to research a bit, but i can tell you now I am a bit happier voting for McCain than I was before! A good solidly conservative woman? i LOVE the sound of that!

Regina  – (August 29, 2008 5:31 PM)  

I'm glad you posted something about this!! I wanted to, but not many are as into politics as me. Anyway, I admit I don't know too much about her, but I am soooo relieved he picked a staunch republican! Some of the names that were tossed around had me worried. She seems so fantastic that the more I hear, the more excited I get. It was tactically a good move and the fact that the Obama camp bashed her has a LOT of people ticked off. I CANT WAIT for the debates!!!!!

Ashley  – (August 30, 2008 11:10 AM)  

I am super excited. I wasn't even going to vote, until now. Hopefully, nothing weird or crazy comes out about her. She seems like a touch, smart, chick.

Elder and Sister Dunn  – (August 30, 2008 10:52 PM)  

I have mixed feelings. She gives off a good vibe. I just don't know her well enough to feel confident that she could step in as president if needed. This was probably a smart move for McCain and I am excited to learn more about Sarah Palin.

Bek  – (August 30, 2008 11:07 PM)  

After reading up on her a bit, I wish she were running for president instead of McCain! Seriously, I think it was a very smart move on McCain's part ... probably the smartest thing he could have done given the incredible week the Democrats just had.

I still don't know who I'm going to vote for (I'm an independent still undecided), but I look forward to the debates.

This election cycle has definitely been like none other...

Missy  – (September 02, 2008 8:34 AM)  

In an interesting development, Sarah Palin's 17-year old daughter is pregnant. What do you guys think about this? I'm not sure it will make much difference in the long run, but you know how the media LOVES to take things like that and blow it out of proportion!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa}  – (September 02, 2008 6:07 PM)  

She has definitely gotten a lot more attention than Obama's VP choice.

Shellie  – (September 02, 2008 9:45 PM)  

Jon and I like her. She may only have a few years under her belt but she is the only one of the candidates that has any experience of being in charge of a group of people. Besides, just having a baby in April she looks and acts amazing! As for her daughter, I think it is unfortunate but I like what she told the media that she is supporting her daughter in times like these because that is what families are supposed to do (something like that).

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!