Labor Day

Okay I spent entirely too long on this post. But I discovered last night when I was downloading some PS Actions for Bryce I was missing some great freebies! We had a really fun Labor Day. It's probably the 2nd time I actually got it off because when I was at D I had to work Labor Day more than once! We spent the early afternoon hanging out at the Spitzer's house and John and Ben got to swim and slide down "the slide." I didn't take but a couple of pictures because me and Ambyr spent most of the time talking about taking pictures rather than actually doing it! But I was fine with it because it was H-O-T outside and I think I have a sinus infection and have had a headache for the past three days!

After that we ran home and got changed and spent the evening with the Taylors. Ben was in heaven because he got to swim twice in one day. But one thing we're figuring out more and more about Ben is what a scaredy cat he is. I mean, he screamed going down the slide with John and wouldn't go in the deep side of the pool even when John would carry him. And he gets so shy around groups of large people that he doesn't know. We're trying how to figure out how to remedy this....

Thankfully the weather outside last night was beautiful and we just sat on the front lawn and watched the kids play in the kiddie pool (which is way more up Ben's alley) and had a great time. John and Bryce even got to go to the driving range for an hour or so while me and Kelli ate cookies. And one of the coolest things? Watching the pics I had just taken on their TV. Awesome! We're thankful to have such good friends!

Didn't even need to be prompted to throw out the gang signs. It is East Side Arlington, after all!





Ruby!

Dang, Fynn is cute.


Man do I love this kid:


Bubble Masters:



Ewan didn't want his picture taken. I had to bribe him with more bubbles. But in the end it was worth it!




You gotta admit these are so funny.


And my fav.

Kelli  – (September 02, 2008 12:51 PM)  

These are so beautiful, Missy!!! Oh, I love them. You are so good at this! And I totally forgot to post that picture of the kitty's paws. I meant to, darn it! Oh, well. Thanks for coming and for the pics!

Melinda  – (September 02, 2008 3:27 PM)  

What a busy day! Sounded like you had a lot of fun, and what's this about you eating COOKIES? Gotta love Labor Day!

ambyr  – (September 02, 2008 3:46 PM)  

love the one of ben sticking his tongue out!! these are fun!! and I totally didn't get 1 pic of the day...I LOVE talking photo!! I'm looking forward to living closer to you so we can stay up and chat!!! cookies?!?! you did sooooo good at my mom's!! keep it up girl!!

Mubeen  – (September 02, 2008 4:44 PM)  

Dang those are some cute pictures, esp. the one of Kelli and Ewan! Cute cute!!!

Jenny  – (September 02, 2008 5:32 PM)  

So fun!! And that picture of Kelli and Ewan at the end is GORGEOUS!

Shannon  – (September 02, 2008 7:49 PM)  

Looks like a great day! And i love how you have worked this pics! They are good anyways, but the actions make them rock!

Ginny  – (September 04, 2008 8:57 AM)  

Sounds fun! The pics are gorgeous as always.

Kim  – (September 04, 2008 2:11 PM)  

Hi Missy,

How are you? Okay, I just LOVE these pictures you took of you and Kelli and the kids and everyone else! We finally have a nice camera but I haven't the slightest idea how to use it! Please share your secrets with me! lol

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!