Celebrating Baby #3

Last night we had a small baby shower for Kelli, to celebrate the upcoming arrival of her 3rd boy! We had a really great time. Good food, good friends and adorable baby presents always makes for a good time! I'm so excited to meet baby Corgan. Kelli has the most beautiful boys and I can't wait to see what he will look like! Congrat, Kelli, we all love you!


Sarah made this really cute frame with a sonogram picture inside that we all got to sign!
Thank you, Marianne, for helping me finish off this amazing dip! And did I tell you Marianne and I are thumb twins? It's always fun to find a thumb twin!


Kelli looking pretty. Seriously, she looks great for being 8 months pregnant!
I ate too much dip, was sad I didn't even put a dent in this goodness! Then even sadder the leftovers never made it in the fridge last night!
See? I was there, too! :)
I think this cute owl that hoots was the highlight of the presents!


That box was full of stuff that matches her nursery from Shannon. It's all so cute! Also makes a nice arm rest.
Sisters.

Random portrait of a Mexican lady.
We were all so excited to get our favors that Sarah, Shannon and Ashley all helped put together. It was Sarah's brilliant idea to give us all Iris bulbs in little pots to plant. If Corgan was a girl, he would have been named Iris after Kelli's grandmother! This was such a thoughtful touch to the shower!
Cupcakes from Sweet Imaginations. Customized to match the invitations. Sigh. I love frosting...
All of us together! Erica, Shannon, Sarah, Ashley, Marianne, Kelli and me!
Since I met Kelli at her house so John and Ben could play with the boys we headed back there after dinner. It was late and Ben was already asleep. I didn't realize till Kelli had gone in to check on Ewan that John put Ben down in bed then Ewan followed after Ben fell asleep. I thought it was too cute to see the two of them sleeping in the same bed not to post!
My sweet little rambunctious Ben. He's going through quite a testing phase right now but seeing him like this just makes me smile.
We had such a fun time. I see more girls' nights like this in our future!

Shannon  – (September 15, 2008 12:47 AM)  

It was really fun! And I wish we did do stuff like that more often, no movies cause you can't talk, just eatin and gabbing! And that baby stuff, um yeah my ovaries were SCREAMING at me. I've got the baby fever now! And of course those pics are great! and the boys, oh my goodness, those piggies are killin me!

Kari  – (September 15, 2008 2:30 AM)  

Missy Missy Missy.

"Kelli looking pretty. Seriously, she looks great for being 8 months pregnant!"

Please refer to http://mkhobson.blogspot.com/2008/09/maybe-thats-not-nicest-thing-to-say.html. I just thought it was funny that you wrote that right after I wrote that post. I had to give you a hard time!

Kelli  – (September 15, 2008 8:19 AM)  

It WAS so much fun. I am so thankful for everyone coming and everything ya'll did for me. I'm going to post about it soon, too. I'm feeling a little lazy to do anything beyond comments right now! And our boys are so precious! My heart just melted when I walked in and saw them together. That last shot of Ben - so very sweet.

Simply Sarah *K*  – (September 15, 2008 11:48 AM)  

Good pictures Missy! You'll be sending the complete set around to us all, right :)?? Pretty please!
It was alot of fun! We should definitely go out all together alot more!
And you are right, Kelli looks sooo good for 8 months pregnant!!

Ashley  – (September 15, 2008 5:08 PM)  

Great pics, I am liking your camera and your skills. I think I look about 5 years younger... It was good to meet you and get to hang out and eat yummy food.

ambyr  – (September 15, 2008 10:55 PM)  

just now reading everyone's blog from forever it seems....I've decided that you need to be a food photographer.... I kinda always thought that would be soo cool to take pics of food!! #1 becuase the food doesn't move, and #2 you may get to eat it afterwards!!! seems like you have a lot of good freinds to hang out with!

Regina  – (September 16, 2008 9:39 AM)  

Those invites are seriously soooo cute!!

Mubeen  – (September 18, 2008 10:54 AM)  

How fun!!!!!!! Kelli is so blessed to have such wonderful friends! I love that owl! It's soo cute, and I'm not even into owls!

Sleeping kids are ALWAYS cute! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!