Profile

When I was taking some pictures of Ben tonight I got this one by accident. And it reminded me so much of the most perfect profile picture in one of the many, many sonograms we had with Ben. I knew from the moment I saw that sonogram picture what Ben would look like and his profile is one of my favorite things about him. His big round head and my turned-up nose, all part of his facial structure that he got from me, but his eyes? Definitely John's eyes. And that's alright with me. :)



Kelli  – (September 17, 2008 10:48 AM)  

Awww, so cute! I love those profile shots.

Unknown  – (September 17, 2008 1:21 PM)  

Those profile pics almost make me tear up a little. Almost.

Ginny  – (September 17, 2008 4:21 PM)  

That's amazing how much his profile has stayed the same.

Nikki  – (September 17, 2008 4:53 PM)  

That kid's face makes me smile EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!

Jami  – (September 17, 2008 6:15 PM)  

Too cute. I love the comparison shots.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!