Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was fun. We spent the morning baking train cakes for the kids to decorate when we had lunch with the Taylors (some of our favorite people in the whole world). I really like that our 3 big kids get along so well and have so much fun! All the boys had fun decorating the train cakes. Let's just forget that I bought tubes of gel food coloring not gel frosting! That stuff was everywhere, sorry Kelli! We still had a lot of fun.

After Ben took a short nap at home we went to John's sister's house since we haven't seen them in a long time! We only stayed a short time since we had dinner plans with my sister. She has a tradition of making tamales on Christmas Eve and since we had no other plans for Christmas Eve we tagged along! All in all a really fun Christmas Eve. Here are a few pics from Kelli's house. I'll post more later from Christmas Eve Eve with my family and from our fun Christmas Day today!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kelli  – (December 25, 2008 4:21 PM)  

Ooooh, those are some seriously cute pictures. Y'all are some of our favorite people, too. Thanks for coming and I'm glad y'all had a good day!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!