Yes, it's another Christmas post!

Because basically that's all we've been doing/thinking about this week. Today we spent about 2 hours at Target followed by Sam's to get John another pair of contacts (plus we ate lunch there). When we got home John put Ben down for a nap then I headed to the post office, got home, wrapped and labeled more presents and tonight I spent a while making snickerdoodle cookies for our family Christmas dinner tomorrow. In the middle of the busy, I thought I'd give you guys a little tour of our house and some of our other Christmas decorations (you know, besides our tree!)

The Avent Calendar we haven't been very good at doing. There's always next year, right?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our stockings. We scored ours a month of so before we got married at the Pottery Barn outlet in San Marcos for $5 each. I got Ben's when PBK had their $12.99 stocking sale (plus free shipping) because I had a gift card from one of Ben's showers that still had $10 on it! LOVE his stocking.

Photobucket
Cute (and appropriate) kitchen towel.

Photobucket
On the bar behind our couch. Got that sleigh at a granny's attic and it was worth every penny. ;)

Photobucket
Table in the hallway. My manager at D gave us one of these Santas every year. This one is by far my favorite. Ben called it Dumbledore till he figured out who Santa was!

Photobucket
My sister Suzy bought me this pillow last Christmas because we'd had a work gift exchange and I took one just like it as my gift and everyone loved it. I wanted one for myself and couldn't find it again but she did! One side says Nice the other says Naughty. I think it's funny.

Photobucket
And last but not least some pics of Ben. He kind of smiled. Then brought out the monster face! Looks more like a startled face, but you get the idea.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kelli  – (December 22, 2008 11:55 PM)  

I had several comments but forgot them all when I saw that last picture. Made me laugh and gave me perma-grin.

Jenny  – (December 23, 2008 12:29 AM)  

I just love looking at all the Christmas pictures...they make me feel so festive! And I love those stockings....i was THIS CLOSE to getting a few of them this year. Adorable.

Simply Sarah *K*  – (December 23, 2008 10:09 AM)  

You've got your house decorated so beautifully!! Good colors!
That Ben's a cutie ;).

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!