Grateful Nov 27

I'm grateful for the missionaries! Our North elders stopped by a couple of nights ago since they were in our complex meeting with a less active and Ben had the best time chatting with them on the porch (since John wasn't home). And we finally had a chance to feed the South elders yesterday which we haven't done in over a year and I forget how much I enjoy having the missionaries over. Especially when one of them was a HUGE Harry Potter fan! So of course we all talked HP the whole time. :) I can't wait till Ben gets to start going home teaching with John and then on splits with the Elders. I can wait for him to go in his own mission though...I'll enjoy him being little until that happens!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!