Grateful Nov 28

I'm almost done!

I'm grateful for MY AWESOME HUSBAND! He works hard. He works long hours so I can stay home with our kids. He is patient with my craziness. He has Shelby wrapped around his little finger (and vice versa). He can make Ben laugh harder than anybody else. He is a strict disciplinarian and it shows in how well our kids behave (most of the time). He honors his priesthood. He supports me in everything that I do. He puts up with my huge, somewhat nosy family. He lets me drag him to photo shoots and weddings. He laughs at my attempts at being funny. He will admit when I am right (which doesn't happen very often). He can remember tiny little details about our life that I seem to forget. He can fix just about anything. He texts me that he loves me probably 10 times a day. He never forgets to kiss me goodbye in the morning. He loves me. I love him.

And he's pretty easy on the eyes. I love you John!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!