Grateful Nov 30

Okay last one. I should have done it last night but I was working on stuff for our next Relief Society Meeting (can I just call it Enrichment??) and got completely distracted. So this one probably won't be as meaningful as the last two, but hey, doing 30 of these wasn't exactly easy!

I'm grateful that it's now December! But I'm also freaking out that it's December! Time goes by so fast, doesn't it? It's insane! By the time December rolls around I'm thinking about Christmas, how many pictures I should have taken throughout the year and didn't, about how many sessions and weddings I have left to edit to meet my clients' deadlines, how I'm going to keep my house clean, and this year I'm so anxious to punch that "reserve" button for our vacation I haven't done it yet! It's crazy.

But I'm honestly just grateful to have all of these worries, things to look forward to at Christmas, to have my little family, to have another day to live, I love my life!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!