Benjerbread Man

This is totally random, but I'm not big at crafting at home. Shelby is a terror with a crayon in her hand and I frankly don't want to deal with that sometimes! Terrible, right? Well, Ben LOVES to do anything that includes gluing, cutting, coloring. So when he came home from school with a roll of brown butcher paper and a note to draw and decorate a life size gingerbread man of himself, I did what any mom would do: I put Shelby to bed early. Then I let Ben stay up a little bit so we could work on his gingerbread man (even though it's not due till Monday I knew I'd forget). To say Ben had fun would be an understatement. And to say that I'm anal when it comes to doing these kinds of things would also be an understatement.

So here is what I'm calling his Benjerbread Man. Isn't it so cute?

Ginny  – (December 01, 2011 10:37 PM)  

You should have that laminated (Mardel's) and put it out for Christmas every year--adorable!

Jami  – (December 03, 2011 9:42 AM)  

That is great. We do a gingerbread unit. This would be a cute take home project.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!