This Week

1. I came to realize that my last post was a little insensitive. I didn't mean for it to sound that way, I promise! Hopefully the girl I was writing about won't see it since not many people even read my blog anymore, but I didn't want to take it down.

2. I was really grumpy last week.

3. I'm still grumpy this week.

4. I LOVE MY HUSBAND.

5. Shelby can eat an absurd amount of strawberries. It's great because she hasn't been eating a lot lately so I'm just grateful for anything that she will actually consume!

6. It's been a What the? week for me for some reason. Adele is only 23? What the? American Idol started again? What the? Life can be hard sometimes? What the? Realizing we switched Ben's crib to a toddler bed when he was 22 months old. Shelby is 21 months old. What the? People.com has news headlines in the order of Etta James Dies, Tom Hanks's Dog Dies. What the?

7. I laughed myself silly with this clip (it wouldn't let me embed it) from Big Bang Theory. It's probably my favorite episode ever (minus the bazinga ball pit episode). I love this show! And I want my hair to look like Kelly Cuoco's has been looking this season so I'm still growing it out.


8. Shelby has learned words like "remote," "buzz," "berry," and "donut" this week. Or "nonuts" as she likes to call them.

9. Ben is on day 5 with no pull-ups at night. I mean, come on, he's 5-1/2 and it's just time for him to be night trained! When he was 4 our pediatrician told us not to worry about it till he is a little older and we feel like now is the right time. He's been dry 2 out of the 5 days... So it's a work in progress.

10. I've been working on Shclby's nap schedule because 10-10:30 to lay her down was just too early. But waiting till after lunch meaning she'd only sleep for an hour (maybe). So we're at 11-11:15 when I lay her down and she usually sleeps till 1. She's still in there yelling so hopefully today will be one of the 2-hour days so I can shower in peace and watch a little American Idol. Yes, I still watch it. ;)

11. I have not looked forward to a weekend being here more than I have this week. I just need a break!

12. I got a super cute gray ruffle sweater at Sam's on clearance for $9. I love this stupid sweater! You can ask John how much 'cause I've probably worn it 3 out of 5 days this week. I'm going back today to buy a pink one if they still have them.

13. I've gotten into the really bad habit of leaving my computer open. This means I now have something wedged under my V key and Shelby ripped off the K key and now I can't get it to stick back down. It makes it really hard to type when you have to take a second to force the K down.

14. We started over reading the Book of Mormon this week using this chart I found on Pinterest. Ben loves coloring in the circles every night and I think it'll be great to keep us going.

15. You're now picturing me having to look at my keyboard and force that stupid K down every time you see a K huh?

16. Happy Weekend everybody!

Jalei & Lane  – (January 20, 2012 1:46 PM)  

I'm laughing about "nonuts" right now. So funny!

Jami  – (January 21, 2012 6:37 PM)  

That is the funniest post I have read in awhile. Thanks for making me feel better about my week.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!