Tagged Again!

Shannon tagged me! And seeing as I'm under the weather, why not?

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: John, Nikki, all my sisters
C- Cake or Pie: CAKE. Duh. I could go on and on about how much I love cake!
D- Day of choice: Saturday, because John, Ben and I get the whole day to ourselves!
E- Essential Item: Mascara, I will not leave the house without it!
F- Favorite Color: I love pale blues and deep oranges
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: I don't really like fruity chewy candy 'cause it hurts my teeth, but I'd go for some Watermelon sour patch kids...
H- Hometown: Everman, Texas. Well, I actually lived in Forest Hill but went to Everman schools.
I- Indulgence(s): shoes! fun jewelry! chocolate chip cookies!
J- January or July: January! It's the month we got married. :)
K- Kids: Just the one right now, Ben who is 18 months. I love this kid to death!
L- Life is Incomplete Without: My family
M- Marriage Date: January 4, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 4, all sisters. The oldest two have a different dad, but we are all sealed to each other and my mom and dad. We wouldn't have it any other way! I love my sisters!
O- Oranges or Apples: depends on my mood, do clementines count?
P- Phobias or Fears: BUGS! I hate bugs!
Q- Quotes: "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to realize how good things really are." —Marianne Williamson
R- Reason To Smile: dates with John, Ben's neverending smile and a having the Gospel.
S- Season: Defenitely Fall. The briskness in the air and the changing leaves are the best!
T- Tag Three +1: Mubeen, Mandie, Melinda and Texas!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have funny thumbs. No kidding. Little kids notice way more than adults do!
W- Worst Habit: procrastinating household chores. I hate doing dishes!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: Ahhh. Roast beef and mashed potatoes... Mm... Or Mexican food from On the Border!
Z- Zodiac: Scorpio

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!