Girls Night

Who would have thought that spending 2 1/2 hours sitting and chatting at a restaurant could be so fun? Well, it was! Mubeen and I have been trying to plan a girls' night forever and I was so excited we got to go last night. She invited her friend Kim and I invited Kelli and we had so much fun! I love being able to spend time with my friends and get to know them better. Thanks, ladies, for a great time. We should do it again soon!

And yes, Mubeen, I stole your picture! Dang, I need a tan...

Kelli  – (May 31, 2008 7:38 PM)  

And I need a chin tuck. It was a lot of fun! We'll definitely do it again soon.

Mubeen  – (May 31, 2008 9:04 PM)  

LOL, Kelli, YOU ARE PREGNANT! I'm still trying to get rid of that second chin lingering around...

'Twas fun! I like how you cropped the picture, Missy! Looks cool!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!