Time for Some Campaignin'

Send a JibJab Sendables® eCard Today!

jess...  – (July 17, 2008 10:37 PM)  

It was nice of you to think of Alan...he's with his mom now. Hopefully that will end up being for the best. We live in Burleson and Bransom elementary is the best school in the district. Alan was lucky to have attended there!
BTW... your photos are really GREAT!!!

Unknown  – (July 18, 2008 1:32 PM)  

I LOVE it. Now the song will be stuck in my head all day...

Shannon  – (July 18, 2008 9:24 PM)  

Best case scenario, McCain has Romney as VP, wins, gets critically injured and Romney become prez....

Shannon  – (July 18, 2008 9:24 PM)  

Oh! that is So evil of me! oops!

Shirley Fowkes  – (July 18, 2008 10:32 PM)  

Cute! Cute! Cute!. I will send it over to Colleen F. and Mike Rich so they can spread it around the nation. I like the tune too.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!