I'm pretty sure this will be my next camera!

I'm giddy this morning. Why? Because Canon announced the update to their 5D EOS this morning, the Canon 5D EOS Mark II. I'm more than sure that in a couple of years this will be my next camera! 21.1 megapixels and FULL HD VIDEO CAPABILITY. It's just amazing. I can't wait to get to a camera store and get my hands on one! And in a year or so I may even rent one if there are any available!

juli  – (September 17, 2008 10:45 AM)  

And to think I was all excited to update from 3 megapixels to 8. Excuse me while I attempt to boost my poor little camera's self-esteem.

Melinda  – (September 17, 2008 4:21 PM)  

Juli you are so funny! And Missy, didn't you just drop a huge chunk of change on the camera you have?! And you already want a new one? Wow. Remind me not to get into photography! I couldn't afford it!

Missy  – (September 17, 2008 4:25 PM)  

Oh come on I've got YEARS before I get a camera like that! It's still nice to hope, though, right?

Scuba Steve  – (September 17, 2008 4:36 PM)  

yeah and I hope someday we will have an 11,000 sq ft house with a pool and a yard big enough to put a practice field on while pulling my brand new CTS-V into our 8 car garage next to my BMW M6 coupe and waiting for my McLaren F1 to be delivered from the UK, oh and this is just our summer home in Australia... we can all hope right

Mubeen  – (September 18, 2008 10:52 AM)  

LOL to John's comment...nice camera!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!