Etsy in Coral and Turquoise

I've been perusing Etsy a few times looking at things by color. It's kind of fun to just search by a random color or color combo and see what comes up. This time I did coral and turquoise because that's the color combo I'd love to Shelby's room in (if we can ever get out of our condo!) So here are some of my favorites:









Floor Cushion (gotta have a little gray with coral and teal!)














The Whites  – (January 11, 2012 3:46 PM)  

So cute! Love the color combo. So sweet for a little girls room. Hope all goes well with selling your condo. I even have the fandango fabrics. Let me know if you need them :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

All images on my blogs are © 2009 Missy Saunders Photography and Design. Please do not use without my permission.

Stealing is mean!